Google Analytics is one of the major digital marketing tools used by brands, entrepreneurs, and people around the web.
Also Read: Why Social Media Marketing Is Important?
If you are already known about keywords and SEO. Even though you are not at the top of the list. Then GA is the best tool that will help you to do an analysis of your website.
Google Analytics is a digital marketing tool that helps you to do web analytics. It is a free tool that tracks your site performance, user behavior, and traffic on your website. It helps users to make an online marketing strategy that will increase website growth.
Google Analytics For Growth
GA is a tool that helps a brand to know about their market growth by collecting all the data. Using this data, brands can make better efforts in marketing. It captures useful reports that assist brands to get a better understanding of their customers.
For getting started with the GA, here are some steps which will help you out –
- Sign up or Login to your GA account.
- Write the details of the name, URL and website which you want to track.
- Use the view or add view using the menu(25 views are available).
- Copy and paste the code of the website which you want to track and collect data.
- From the portal of GA verify the code is working or not.
Also Read: Breaking Email Marketing Bad Habits
Contact us on [instagram.com/digivanced]